Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Secretary A$$

Who here has an office job?  It's been a while since I've worked in the office.  I hate sitting for long periods of time.  I actually feel like my ass is getting flatter with each minute that passes.  Being selectively claustrophobic doesn't help either.  I can only stay at my desk for so long before a panic-attack sets in.  I purposely drink tons of water so that I can get up and go to the bathroom as often as possible.  Do co-workers get upset when you get up and go to the bathroom every 15 minutes? 

That's all I have to say for now. I'm so damn tired.  I don't know whether I should go to the gym or eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.  Suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha....I always wonder if they think I have the shits or something! LOL I drink so much water that I literally go every 30 min it feels like. This whole post is exactly what I go through everyday...thats funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!!!!

    Yeah. I mean I like my job a lot!! I love it!! But I just get ancy when I sit at the desk too long!!! Looking forward to moving around more.

    ReplyDelete