Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cheat Day?!

Women today are so obsessed with their weight.  There is a huge difference between that; and just being healthy overall.  Working out, eating the right foods and portions, and counting calories are a part of my daily life.  But sometimes... I JUST WANT TO CHEAT!!!  My friend just told me he was going to have pizza for dinner.  The first thing that came to my mind was "I can't eat that."  Is it just me; or does anyone else feel like eating ONE bad thing will make you feel bloated and gross?  Pizza tonight equals swinging double-chin at work tomorrow.  Is it all in my head?  I like to think I'm healthy, but going to the gym 4 to 5 times a week just doesn't seem like enough.  I want results!

I have to dig really deep tonight.  I'm sleepy and all I want to do is stay home and watch game 2 of the World Series.  But I know I'd feel a lot better if I go to the gym and kicked some a$$ on the treadmill. 

More to follow.

Olivia-Rey

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget, I was also going to wash that pizza down with some beer. Wouldn't want you to paint an incomplete picture!

    ...and that pizza/beer dinner combo was FANTASTIC! AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete